Monday, February 11, 2008

Hooking For a Cure

These Squares, (Below) are ones I made for the "Traveling Hook II, Hooking for a Cure" project over in Crochetville. this is a humbling experience and a very worthwhile cause. I wish the whole world could participate in this cause to find a cure for cancer. I am sure that many are doing their best in their efforts.
Cancer has afflicted so many people, including my friends and members of my family. I wish this disease, known as the big C, could be erradicated.

Orange for Leukemia
Burgandy for Multiple Myeloma

Black for Melanoma


<- Gold for Childhood Cancer




Emerald Green (the color did not show up well) for Liver Cancer












Kelly Green for Kidney Cancer












Lavender for General Cancer Awareness

Yellow for Bone Cancer












Lavender for General Cancer Awareness












Blue for Prostate Cancer
Yellow for Bone Cancer












Pink For Breast Cancer












Pink for Breast Cancer
Teal for Ovarian Cancer/Cervical Cancer












Emerald Green for Liver Cancer. The color is bad here, but it is a pretty Emerald Green


Grey for Brain Cancer













Teal and Grey for Ovarian, Cervical and Brain Cancer












Clear/Pearl for for Lung Cancer. I made two of these, but I accidentally deleted one.






Pink for Breast Cancer

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have been very busy! I think your squares are fantastic!