Friday, November 14, 2008

What a Wonderful Surprise!




Lookie here what I just got in the mail. What a wonderful and beautiful surprise, from a dear friend in Crochetville! Thank you Pinkie (HUGS!) I love them!
A gorgeous set of booties to keep my feet warm and toasty during these cold winter months. Of course, when I got the package, I had to open it right away. When I saw the booties, I was overcome with tears and joy. .........and of course, I had to put them on immediately. Oh, and in each bootie was some yummy Vanilla Chai Tea! A surprise inside a surprise....oh my goodness! The booties, Oh what a glorious fit.....oh how warm and cozy! Thank you, sweetie, with all my heart and thank you for your prayers and caring about me. Can I go now and enjoy a cup of tea while putting my feet up to enjoy looking and feeling the comfort of my new booties?


No comments: